Skip to content
- Exacting editing of legal, business, personal and social service writing commissions, creating concise, literate and accurate documents.
- Problem solver extraordinaire.
- Business and persuasive writing coach for corporations and individuals.
- Refining and editing business and marketing materials (websites, brochures, one-sheets).
- Recommendations are not confined to the immediate or obvious fix, but also offer original, highly do-able alternatives and solutions.
- Evaluating and analyzing data submitted by businesses, grant recipients or non-profit organizations regarding their programs and structure, then writing an independent, “third-party audit.” I present an evaluation and analysis and make objective recommendations to business owners, grantors, Boards of Directors and other interested parties.
- Editing of essays, novellas and completed manuscripts.
- Editing of grant applications.
- Business, legal and non-profit research.
- Designing and teaching training courses.
- Life coaching via an educated ear and forthright feedback: radical serenity; extreme truth; compassionate parenting; relationships, boundary-setting and self-definition.
- Essentially anything you can think of or need that would benefit from my multi-dimensional legal, business, social service and creative perspective.
error: Content is protected !!